Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fabulous Fall: A Cropped Sweater at Work

Good morning everyone!

Here's an outfit I wore and enjoyed lately:



Cropped sweater with built-in statement necklace from H&M, midi a-line skirt from ASOS, leather boots by Matisse, scarf from Calabar Imports years ago, bangles were gifts-- one ten plus years ago and the other more recently.A C


I really enjoyed the fall colors together, with the pop of vibrant colors in the bangle.  


This cropped sweater is super versatile.  I can layer it over a button up shirt, wear it with high-waist jeans for a casual date, or with a high-waist skirt such as this one for work.  Plus the attached statement necklace of sorts takes it to the next level.


I'm wearing one of my go-to fall lipsticks, a deep plum by Sephora, and redish blush.  I love the mix of those colors together.  




Faux pearl earrings from Express.  In this case, I'm wearing them as a color, a neutral one, but a color nonetheless.


I love how my wardrobe-- clothing, shoes, accessories, even nail polish colors-- is like a giant crayon box.  I can mix and match and find new combinations with ease.  The mix of colors in this bangle represents at least 1, 2, 3 or more pieces of clothing that I have in my closet.  I truly live color.

Until next time,
<3
M

Today's affirmation: I'm awake. I'm alive. Thank you Universe for another 24 hours to be myself.




















No comments:

Post a Comment