Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Birthday Celebration

 Here are the photos from my 28th birthday celebration.  For once in a long time I didn't plan my outfit.  I had just gotten back from Tobago that morning and my closet is officially out of order, so here's what I threw together:

olive tissue blouse from J.Crew, striped pencil skirt from Old Navy, pink canvas pumps by Cooperative, Louis Vuitton purse, necklace from H&M, & my five minute face (power, bronzer, blush, mascara, gloss)

We bought beautiful Brooklyn to Manhattan.  I love these ladies!

my love and I in front of Yerba Beuna in the East Village.

delicious arepas!

perfect brisket tacos

paella de mar, thoroughly enjoyed!

tres leches for dessert, love my desserts!
I am blessed and grateful for love and friendship.  I look forward for what's to come in this next year of life.

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment