Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Pocketed-Skirt in Pink Tweed

Here's what I wore today on my Monday-that's-really-a-Wednesday.  This was the least of my J.Crew pencil skirts, prior to discovering my skilled tailor.  I started to wear flats, but then decided to fully commit to starting off my three-day week right.  And it worked.  I had a beautiful, and beautifully productive day.

Love, 
Miss M 
my favorite button down, tweed pencil skirt from J.Crew (had for a while, finally got taken in), dark gray skirts also J.Crew, go-to brown leather pumps by Frye.
I LOVE the detailing on this skirt-- mix of colors & coin pocket.

my makeup-to-work-phase may be over. no time for that! shea butter moisturizer and tinted lipgloss from Victoria's Secret.


Here's the skirt in another color of "Caribbean Tweed."

No comments:

Post a Comment