Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yes, I Wear Stripes!

Every time I wear this dress, a co-worker tells me: you're so bold to wear stripes!  I just smile, no self-doubt in my fashion game.  Yes, I have large hips and yes, I wear horizontal stripes!  This dress is a closet favorite that I purchased at Marshall's last summer.  For this look, I paired it with a bold yellow cardigan to add some flair.  I really enjoyed the warm, mustard yellow and navy against the almost neon yellow.  A wrap dress, or in this case, a faux wrap dress is a must-have for every woman's closet.  It is both flattering, and always forgiving.
J.Crew cardigan, Marshall's dress, Fyre pumps, Ruby Woo lipstick







1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria,
    My name is Janet and I am a reporter with DNAinfo.com. I wanted to talk to you about one of your Yelp reviews. Great stuff! I am without phone today but can you email me? jupadhye@dnainfo.com. I would LOVE to hear from you,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete