Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lace Shorts

Summer is in full-swing and I am deep into summer mode.  Hence, my neglecting my blog being behind a few posts; but, something teaching has taught me is: it is never too late!  Just do it, learn that thing or make it right.

Here's an outfit I wore to meet a friend for Happy Hour at the Mermaid Inn:

Express shirt, H&M shorts, Coach clutch
When wearing shorts during the day, I like to balance them out with a loose-fitting shirt at least, and sometimes flats too.  I've already worn these crochet/lace shorts twice and they are so much fun!




 Party on my arm!  I am definitely enjoying accessories this summer.  These bracelets, especially the brown ones, are on repeat this summer.  I got them from a street vendor in Soho.  The blue bracelet is a Maasai bracelet that I bought at a market when studying in Kenya nearly ten years ago (travel stories coming soon!)  The ring is a favorite.  I got it from La Monica's pop-up accessories party in Brooklyn. 


So Chuad Lipstick by M.A.C.
Mermaid Bar was so much fun!  I will definitely be back.  Here's a snapshot of what I enjoyed:



Until next time!
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment