Tuesday, September 17, 2013

All Buttoned-Up

Highlights of today's outfit: collar necklace, pop of color and lipgloss.  I have been dying to wear necklace, and thoroughly enjoyed this buttoned-all-the-way-up look.  I can see myself wearing it with skinny jeans and well-heeled boots for an after work look.  The pop of color was suggested by my boyfriend as I struggled to choose footwear after realizing how chilly it is outside-- too cold for open toes!  The lipgloss-- I am in love with!  I made a recent trip to Sephora with a good friend, and we both came away with many goodies.  This lipgloss wears like a lipstick and truly lasts all day with one application!  Love love. 

Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss
 by Stella in fuchsia, find it here   
favorite chambray button-down from Old Navy, J.Crew denim pencil skirt, J.Crew Cece leather ballet flats (similar here), Forever 21 necklace
rings from H&M and Nordstrom, Guess watch, Express beaded bracelet, J.Crew pave link bracelet (find it here, or similar one here)
denim on denim!
loving these flats!  flat and a pop of bright, bright yellow




No comments:

Post a Comment