Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bright Colors in Negril!

I've finally got around to sorting through pictures from my week in Jamaica.  I had a beautiful time with my boyfriend and our mothers.  Negril is a lot more touristy than my recent travels, but we had a great time nonetheless. 


At the airport, newly arrived in Negril, Jamaica! ASOS cropped shirt, American Apparel easy jeans, D&G sunnies, Betsy Johnson locket, Express black heat necklace

in the shade

Old Navy tank, Target skirt, DV sandals, D&G sunnies

picking a flower for my hair

<3

at the Jamaican market bargaining!
saltfish and ackee, Jamaica's national dish.  Our taxi driver took us to this local spot in town.  those Johnny cakes were delicious!
on an early morning run, nice and empty beach!
 
this jerk chicken is the best I've ever had!  at De Bar" in West End, another taxi driver recommendation
at De Bar, very visually cool spot with semi-outdoor dinning area.

Urban Outfitters dress at Just Natural, an awesome spot also in the West End
Add caption
the "Jamaican Breakfast" at Just Natural.  delicious saltfish and ackee, callaloo, breadfruit, Johnny cake with banana preserves and and tropical fruit

stunning sunset on Seven Mile Beach


<3,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment