Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Sweatshirt Dress and Sneakers at Work

Happy Veterans day!

Here is an outfit I wore recently.  I had a lot of fun with this look, as I definitely enjoy a good sweatshirt dress (yup, it's about that time!) that still works for work.  Check out how I styled it for a day-to-night kind of look.



My building is quite chilly, so I always wear layers to work.  
Dress: sweatshirt material, pencil skirt dress with panel detailing from ASOS.com
Jacket: denim from J.Crew
Scarf: camouflage with a hint of neon from Express
Tights: Hue 
Sneakers: Golden Goose


Assorted bracelets were inspired by my Halloween look which included a bunch of big bangles as well.  (There was a time in my style-life when I almost exclusively wore large bangles.)


I love mixing neutrals like navys with blacks and browns and shades of gray.




Until next time,
<3
M

Today's affirmation: I am grateful for the love I am receiving at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment