Friday, November 13, 2015

Lots of Denim and Cooking by the Book

Happy Friday!

Last week I attending one of my favorite PDs, also known as professional developments of the year.  My colleagues and I spent the a good part the day at Cooking by the Book.  We collaborated to prepare a delicious meal with fresh ingriedients, sat down to enjoy it and then delivered the rest to a youth program close by.  

Here's what I wore:






Denim Jacket-- J.Crew
Plaid button down-- Gap
Jeans-- Levis super bold curve skinny jeans
Sneakers-- Converse


I added some flavor to my outfit with a dark lipstick-- a mix of "Plum" by RK by Kiss and "All Out Gorgeous" by M.A.C.-- and a sparkly necklace layered over my gold nameplate.  

As for Cooking by the Book...



A little apron action!


My group made a vegetable couscous that I plan on replicating very soon!




There's nothing like cooking in a large kitchen with the meal prep done for you.






The plated lunch: vegetable couscous, cheese strata and mixed greens salad.  So good!




And double chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  



Until next time,
<3
M

Today's affirmation: Life is beautiful. Life is fulfilling. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment