Saturday, March 15, 2014

Teacher Tuesday: Patterns & Lipstcks

It only took four days for me to post these photos from the latest "Teacher Talk Tuesday," but better late than never. It has been one of the craziest weeks I've had in a long time. I'll tell you: teaching never gets old. There is always something new to learn, a new challenge to navigate and a new part of yourself to explore. With that said, I slept nearly ten hours last night. Yes, craziness. 

Yet, there is nothing like a good outfit to get you through a busy, stressful or crazy week. I had four awesome outfits this week, but only had the time to capture one of them.  Here are Rosie and I before our evening, School Law class:


Rosie is wearing a floral blouse by Tucker, J.Crew Factory pencil skirt, awesome vintage necklace that was her grandmother's, J.Crew Factory tights, Taryn Rose pumps, Essie gel polish, and J.Crew FACE lipstick in the vibrant, chilli flake.

I'm wearing a J.Crew Factory dress (can you see why we're friends!) with a bow pattern, Hue tights, my new Fyre booties, J.Crew gold bangles, J.Crew Factory studs, Guess watch, Baublebar giraffe bangle and pave midi ring, and my favorite red, Ruby Woo by M.A.C.


Yup, we literally took this picture inside our classroom.  Hey, a fashionista-blogger with a full-time job and part-time studies, has to do what she's gotta do.

Here's a quick selfie from Friday morning at work.  Never too exhausted for a decent outfit: black jeans, chambray shirt, favorite necklace, Girl About Town lipstick by M.A.C, neon J.Crew flats.

Until next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment