Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Teacher Tuesday!

Teacher Tuesdays starts... tonight!

As mentioned previously, I am currently in my third semester of graduate school at Hunter College for Aministration and Supervision.  There are some amazing individuals in my cohort, including a true fashionista, Rosie. I decided to start documenting our fashion look each Tuesday, at least for the remainder of this semester while we have classes from 4:30 pm until 9:30 pm. Yes, long days!

Today's photo was impromptu, but next week's will be more polished.  Needless to say, we looked fabulous!  Better in person, but stylish even with our change in shoes-- Ugg boots for both of us, as these New York winters are brutal!  And if any cold-weather-experiencing teacher does not have a pair of Uggs or Ugg-like boots, do invest ASAP.  Any professional who spends a lot of time on her feet deserves a luxurious, comfortable pair of boots that will keep her feet warm and massage them at the same time. I digress.

Here's a photo Rosie and I took  in between classes. 




Rosie: print sweater from Banana Repbulic outlet, necklace from Banana Republic, skirt from J.crew & not pictured, awesome J.Crew bracelet that accented Essie polished-nails beautifully.  I appreciated the navy in Rosie's sweater against her Hunter green skirt. Perfect. 

Me: J.Crew Jackie cardigan, blouse,  tweed pencil skirt, and gold bangles; J.Crew facory neckalace; Guess watch; and Ruby Woo lipstick. I throughly enjoyed my colors today. Again, work has been crazy and my colors get me through the day. 



By the end of the day, we both had on our Ugg boots. Having trekked from our teaching jobs in Brooklyn to Manhattan for a night if class, a change of shoes is a must!

My middle of the day selfie. I'm wearing red blush and a red lip. I am loving experimenting with my NARS exhibit A blush. I applied lightly-- still a deep, yet bright blush-- and added my Ruby woo. The effect, love love!

Until next time,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment