Wednesday, July 17, 2013

J.Crew & Factory FInds

I scored some great deals during J.Crew's summer sale, both at store and online.

A girl can never have too many sturdy and cute flats.  I bought each for just under $25.  Perfect!

Not pictured though also purchased: two-tone coin purse in turquoise and tan, black Havana clutch and two pairs of bright colored trouser socks.  Together with the extra 40% off and my 15% teacher/student discount, I go an excellent deal.

I also shopped J.Crew Factory's summer sale.  I am especially excited about these rainy day flats.  Great color and fun for rainy work days and just because.


I'm loving this green and navy combination.  I will be traveling with this sweater, but I know it'll also become a work favorite.

I am extra excited about this necklace.  I look forward to layering it with other gaudy pieces or simple necklaces.  I like that J.Crew Factory jewelry is more affordable with on double sale, as opposed to J.Crew jewelry that is simply overpriced.

Also purchased but not pictured: neon orange large studs, giraffe necklace, & yellow Cora dress that fits beautifully!

More to come.
Love,
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment