Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Sweatshirt Tucked into a Leather Skirt

Good morning folks!

Here are some snapshots of a look I wore recently that I thoroughly enjoyed.  



I'm wearing a super soft sweatshirt by J.Crew tucked into a faux leather midi skirt from Forever 21 with Matisse leather boots.

On my left hand, I'm wearing a stack of bracelets I bought from a vendor in Soho years ago.  Now that I have decluttered by accessories collection from the perspective of joy, I am re-discovering gems that truly do spark joy.



I kept my make up simple with a touch of blush and Cyber lipstick by M.A.C.  And of course I'm wearing my favorite A Gypsy's Junk collar necklace.


Oh, and I channeled my good friend with this single, delicate bracelet on one of my wrists.  I usually inclined to stack and stack some more, but I really have been appreciating this look lately.


Here are some affirmations that are student focused, just because.


Another snapshot, another view.

More to come.
<3
M

Today's affirmation: I am just the way that I am intended to be in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment