Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Orange Red Lipstick at Work

It's finally warm enough, more importantly, light enough to take outdoor photos in the afternoon.  Between my morning hustle teaching an enrichment class before school starts and winter darkness, I haven't been able to do my usual outdoor photos for some time.  It felt good to be out and about, getting decent light. 

By the way, I've always wanted to be a teacher who wears her bright lipstick to work and doesn't care.  It only took six and a half years, but here I am!


my favorite pumps! mustard yellow leather by Seychelles

lipstick 'so chaud' by MAC, blouse from H&M, denim pencil skirt & leopard tote from J.Crew, tights by HUE
I love a dark tight against a lighter shoe.



time for some afterwork errands!



No comments:

Post a Comment