Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Quilted Sweatshirt with a Pencil Skirt


Better late than never!  Continuing with the sweatshirt series, or rather outfits with the sweatshirts that I have worn numerous times this winter in numerous ways.

Here I'm wearing a cropped, quilted sweatshirt from the GAP.  I got it super cheap at a Gap that was closing while in Jersey, and the lady was right: I can wear it with everything and yes, I should have gotten two!  But, I'm trying not to have too many multiples in my closet, as I want to have less things, even if that means clothing.




I paired the heather oatmeal colored top with my current favorite wool pencil skirt from J.Crew, blue tights from Hue and my leather/suede mix Ugg clog boots.  Hunter green paired with blue, why not!



Assorted rings from Bauble Bar, A Gypsy's Junk, Nordstrom and J.Crew.  Can you tell which is which?  Giraffe necklace from J.Crew Factory and Guess watch.


I'm also rocking my Gypsy's Junk earrings.  Love, love this pair!


Oh, and I can't forget my go-to Warby Parker glasses.  I've had them for three years and I still love 'em.


Until next time,
<3
M

Photo credits go to my little brother.  Thanks, little-big bro!


No comments:

Post a Comment