Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Top 6 Instagram Posts for January

Happy February!

Here are my top 5 Instagram posts of January.  Check out my daily posts-- a mix of inspirational, #whatiwore, mindfulness and foodie posts at @sofullye.

1. I dyed my locs a dark, dark brown that looks black with navy blue highlights and I am loving it!


2. I have rediscovered that cafe life, and have enjoyed a few almond croissants while journaling or reading one of the many books on my list.

  

3. Almond during the blizzard.  He loves the snow!


4. This homemade coffee cake was everything!  I am back on my baking grind.  I gave most of this cake away, but I enjoyed it while I had some!


 5. Rubywoo.


6. The photo that sparked my #apartmentselfieseries.  I am loving my home space and loving me.


Until next time,
<3
M

No comments:

Post a Comment