Monday, November 30, 2015

5 Favorite Instagram Posts of November

Peace all,

Instagram continues to be a quick outlet for me to share my lipstick finds, random observations, style tips and mindfulness practices.  Check out my posts at my IG: @sofullye.

1. This blue lipstick is everything!  Here's my impromptu selfie after trying on "Matte Royal" by MAC. Love love!




2. I thoroughly enjoyed this outfit that I wore to First Saturday events at the Brooklyn Museum.  Check out how I styled my current favorite, fall skirt to skirt for work here




3. My 7 second meditation app continues to be on point! 




4. I came across this splatter of purple paint amongst a scatter of leaves during one of my walks with Almond the dog.




5. My new frames came just before I left for the long weekend.  Here I am making a rarely photographed silly face.  These glasses are everything!



Until next time,
<3
M



1 comment:

  1. NICE SKIRT
    NEW BLOG POST
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/12/caramel-culotte-pants-and-kimono-suit.html

    ReplyDelete